WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Tea Caddies

Posts

Tea Caddies

#1

Tea Caddies

Lee Schierer in McKean, PA

LOML wanted me to build something for a Chinese auction for our 50th class reunion. I tossed around several ideas and decided to build a tea caddy. As I started the project, I decided that it would be nearly as easy to build two as it would be to build one. I went through my collection of short pieces of wood and found some nice red oak and some cherry pieces. Here is how they turned out.









Guess which one we are keeping.

Thanks for viewing.

Lee

Re: Tea Caddies

#2

Re: Tea Caddies

George Koch

The one that you already put your tea in.

Re: Tea Caddies

#3

Kneale Brownson

^^^My thought too^^^


Re: Tea Caddies

#4

Re: Tea Caddies

Ray Newman

Very nice. Gives me an idea for a Fall/Winter woodshop warm up project. Could you post the dimensions?

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.