WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

I'm new here

Posts

I'm new here

#1

I'm new here

olbuck

Brand new heaw. This is first place i come across to let yall kno, ya been envaded by a REDNECK.

No emails at this time.

THE PARTS & PLACES I'VE LOOKED AT HERE I LIKE.

OK, IFN I AINT THROWED IN THE TRASH, I'L BE AROUND EVER ONCE-N-AWHILE.

Cya. Buck

Re: I'm new here

#2

No Shortage

Mark Mandell - Gone Round In New Jersey

of bib overalls here, bud.

'Long as it's about woodworking and complies with the respect we all share, all are welcome.

Meantime, y'all might consider some work on your keyboard. You seem to be missing a few letters ;)

Re: I'm new here

#3

Litercy tain't everthing


Re: I'm new here

#4

Din't Say.  T'was a Keyborb Thang


👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.