WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

RIP Pat Warner

Posts

RIP Pat Warner

#1

RIP Pat Warner

Jim from Ogema

I've been in the habit of checking Pat Warner's website every few weeks for years and years. His router solutions have always been original and effective (at least, all those I've tried myself have been spot on). I was saddened yesterday when I saw an announcement on the home page that Mr. Warner died late last month.

Re: RIP Pat Warner

#2

Was a nice guy.

Stephen Roth

His bases were very nicely made. But the best part (at least when I bought one) was that he sent the bases to you without prior payment and then you just sent him a check. You can't find that kind of trust anymore.

Re: RIP Pat Warner

#3

I had the honor

Michael van pelt

Years and years ago, boy am I old......I had the honor of working with Pat. He taught router classes at The Cutting Edge in San Diego. Mr Attention-to-Detail. Boy was he ever talented! God Bless and my thoughts to his family.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.