Let's Plane
Brian Holcombe
I'm setting for this year's Kez in NYC, and have detailed the efforts taken in a blog post.
Please have a look, and I look forward to your comments.
Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge
Let's Plane
Brian Holcombe
I'm setting for this year's Kez in NYC, and have detailed the efforts taken in a blog post.
Please have a look, and I look forward to your comments.
Re: Let's Plane
Thomas Skaggs, Foothills of Mount Level
Very cool. I smiled at he irony of you flattening your stock with a western plane. ;-) I noticed that you work barefoot. If you ever visit my shop....wear shoes! Trust me on that.
Good luck with the competition. If your initial test went that well, it doesn't look like you are far off from your target results.
T.
Re: Let's Plane
Brian Holcombe
Thanks Thomas! Haha, working barefoot is a terrible habit, not one to take up by any means. 
Hah, one of the guys on SMC commented at that as well, the LN 4 flattening the Kanna.