WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Saw this critter last week.

Posts

Saw this critter last week.

#1

Alan Young

Saw this critter last week. 

Alan Young

can't identify it.


Re: Saw this critter last week.

#2

ebd

Re: Saw this critter last week. 

ebd

Looks a little like Bambi. I bought a black walnut board early in my first days of woodworking. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. After 40+ years I needed a coffee table to put beside my recliner. This is it:


Re: Saw this critter last week.

#3

Suspect

Mark Mandell - Gone Round In New Jersey

it may be a somewhat rare North American Prunus Ingestus Ticonderogus .

You can make sure by placing it in your shop overnight. If the next morning you find all of your pencils gone, you'll have confirmation.

Re: Saw this critter last week.

#4

Re: Saw this critter last week.

AZ in Colorado Springs

That, to me, is reminscent of The Scream. What's the rest of the decor in that room?

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.