WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Please pardon our outage today

Posts

Please pardon our outage today

#1

Ellis Walentine

Please pardon our outage today

Ellis Walentine

We're working on some server changes in the background here, and we had to break some eggs to make an omelet. There could be occasional temporary disruptions as we fully settle all the issues.

Thanks so much for your patience!

Ellis Walentine, Host

Re: Please pardon our outage today

#2

Glad to hear that

Keith Newton

I thought I'd probably done something wrong, and gotten the boot.👹

Re: Please pardon our outage today

#3

Whew! I read it as outrage.....

Barry Irby

I thought I was in trouble again.

Thanks for all you do.

Re: Please pardon our outage today

#4

Re: Please pardon our outage today

Mark P

Thank you for the quick repair and the status updates.

Re: Please pardon our outage today

#5

Re: Please pardon our outage today

John K Jordan

I saw the note on the Photography forum, I think. Before then I'd thought "Oh No!" WoodCentral gets to be an addicti..., er, habit.

JKJ

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.