Classifieds

Subject:
FS: Woodrat

John Blainer
>I have for sale a full size Woodrat. It has been used only a few times and is in mint condition. I bought it before I discovered woodturning ..... we all know what happens after that.

Included is a "Miter Box" attachment, a set of "Aluminum Guide Rails", and a "D Plunge Bar" all new still in their original boxes. Also 3 or 4 new Eagle America carbide dovetail bits, "Woodrat Manual 8.1", and a VHS video.

The base plate has been drilled to mount a Porter Cable PC 693 router base. Additional holes can be drilled or new base plates can be purchased from Woodrat.

Current retail value is between $825 and $850. I am asking $550. I live in Cleveland, Ohio and would prefer to have the unit picked up. I would consider driving 50 or 60 miles to meet someone for delivery. The UPS Store is also an option although I have no idea how much they would charge for packaging.

If anyone is seriously interested and would like pictures, contact me and I will snap a few this evening and email them to you. If you would like to discuss the Woodrat over the phone, email me your phone number and calling hours and I will contact you.

Thanks for looking. Any questions, please email.

John

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081