Classifieds

Subject:
PC Omnijig 16

Steve Roxberg
>I have the Adjustable through dovetail add on template for current owners of an Omnijig 16 that I'd be willing to part with.

From the Manufacturer :

Use this template with the 5116 Omnijig to produce strong, professional looking dovetail joints. This template allows the cutting of through dovetail joints which appear more like hand-cut joints. The adjustability of this template allows varying the width of the dovetails for a unique appearance. Constructed of aluminum, this template guides the router to machine pins and tails for through dovetails. Requires 5/8-inch template guide and 3/4-inch dovetail bit with 14-degree angle and 5/16-inch straight cutting bit for 3/4-inch material--sold separately. Requires 5/8-inch template guide and 1/2-inch dovetail bit with 14-degree angle and 9/16-inch straight cutting bit for 1/2-inch material (sold separately). The template comes included with four spacer washers.

Amazon currently is listing this for $112. They frequently have sales of 20% off, so I'm thinking $90 would be a great price for a new one.

This one is new, has never been used, and I'll let it be yours for $75, which includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail in the US.

Any takers?

Messages In This Thread

PC Omnijig 16
Re: PC Omnijig 16
Re: PC Omnijig 16
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081