Turning Archive

Subject:
Re: taking stuff to an art gallery

darrin hill
Actually..

I'm a master photographer, and i have photographer friends in high places... One is a guy who used to own a multi million dollar photo studio.. Not millions of dollars of income, but it cost millions to build the building...

an apartment complex came along and offered him a WHOLE lot more than what he spent on it, and he said .. nope...

then they came back and added a whole bunch more zeros... again.. he said nope...

then they came back and added more zeros, and said we will build you a large studio, to your specifications, that u will have rent free for eternity...

so he sold them the property... i went and saw him last year in the temporary space he had and saw the art gallery next door... the area is covered in rich people...and i mean rich... donald trump in an apartment complex rich...

so i asked for an introduction at some future time and i called him last week to ask about seriously meeting the guys....

the place is in a HIGH rent area... so it has to have a lot of traffic and sell a lot to meet their rent... so figured, why not...

d

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081