Got a little turning in this week. I demoed a bowl Monday night for our club. when I got home I decided it needed something else so I textured the outside with the router and some green paint. Should have sealed it first before spraying because some paint go into the tiniest pores and I could not sand it out.
The box was another sort of demo. I had a new turner over who wanted to learn how to hollow a box. I did this in a rush and it was really too short. I left the opening quite wide so he could see what I was doing. I decided to make a square lid. I think I got the lid too large so I added a square base. That appears too small to me. All in all it isn't bad considering I started it without a plan but it certainly could be improved.