Hand Tools Archive

Subject:
Thanks, Wiley!

david weaver
A couple of weeks ago, there was a benefit auction on here for a plow plane. I already have three plows, but it looked like a nice one to help get rid of two that I already have and it's for a good cause.

Fast forward to the end and I had the highest bid. Wiley contacts me and says "I'm going to throw in a brace and a spare wedge, too". Not a junk brace, a 2100 north brothers brace....

Well, that's a heck of a nice surprise.

I got the box last friday, and not only did the box have a brace in it, but wiley kindly threw in two tool rolls to hold the blades because he had two separate set of (completely prepared) irons that he included with it.

And there was a wood central tshirt in the box, too, and I don't know if it's by chance - but it's in the size that I wear.

Wiley gave all of this stuff, paid for shipping out of his pocket from the other side of the country ....just an excellent gesture in every way on his part.

Thanks, Wiley!

I hope I can return the favor in the not too distant future and put something nice up for sale for the benefit of the WC community - in the benefit auctions.

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081