Messages Archive

Subject:
OT Fungus on food question???

Barry Irby
If you had a (insert something to eat here) maybe a chocolate pie and it got a little patch of fuzzy mold on the surface, does that mold contaminate the whole pie or just the small area of the mold. Would you cut out a hunk with the mold on it and throw it away and eat the rest or would you toss the whole thing?

(Isn't this how they age steaks?)

If you think this is a revolting idea let me know, but only if you have some facts.

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081