Messages Archive

Drill Press work anchor question...

Barry Irby
Looking at a YouTube video, I saw an anchor/clamp for a drill press that was attached to the column and had two fingers that would hold the work down to the table. Somehow the clamp would loosen and move up and down and side to side and then clamp to the post for altitude and then clamp the work. It may have been a single operation to clamp both the post and the work.

Looked pretty useful. Anyone know what it is and where to get it?

(I have two clamps mounted in the slots on the table that have about half inch diameter vertical posts and cam action clamps. They limit how close the work can be to the post.)

Messages In This Thread

Drill Press work anchor question...
Re: Drill Press work anchor question...
No, but it might be good......
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.