Messages Archive

Subject:
Re: OT: Fire Hazard
Response To:
OT: Fire Hazard *PIC* ()

walta
If you take apart a few “power strips” you would be shocked at how thin the little bit copper is inside is. Most have too little metal to keep the socket connected to the plug.

The safe bet is to not plug appliances, tools or anything else that draws over one amp into a power strip.

Yes they are great for phone charger and the like.

Walta

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081