Messages Archive

Subject:
OT Battery String Trimers and

Mike L
Howdy I found a place in Crossville TN to spend the rest of my days in. It is an acre on a lake. Now that I have sold all my other yard tools because I didn't know what I would end up with in size of property etc, I am in search of new Tools(-;

I have a few DeWalt battery operated tools so I figured I would stay with them for battery usage etc.

I am finding a 20V string trimmer and a 60/20 V string trimmer along with a blower. Anyone have experience with these.

They also have a chain saw that is battery operated at 60V. I have some small trees and brush along the edge of my property I want to clear back. I have used my (corded and battery) Sawzall for cutting small limbs etc on trees many times and it worked great. So I figured the chain saw might be just as good and easier then a Gas operated one because it spends more time in storage then it ever will cutting.

I also figure if I needed a bigger Chain Saw anytime I would just rent it or borrow it from whom ever is going to have to help me.

Thanks
Mike

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081