WC logo MENU
View ThreadPost ResponseReturn to IndexRead Prev MsgRead Next Msg
Help! Looking for a small, gooseneck AC fan.
Posted By Craig Daymon
Date Friday, 3 June 2022, at 3:00 p.m.

I want to use it so I can apply finish to the inside of a form and easily set the fan to circulate the air within the form so the finish dries properly, and completely (as is decidedly difficult in with hollowforms). I do want to plug it in and not have to feed it batteries or make sure it is recharged. Also don't want to have to plug it into a USB port, just a wall outlet.

Searches online have proved completely useless. I would have thought such an item would have been easily available as an office supply item, but when I search I keep getting Vornado and Dyson fans and a host of USB plugins.

Thanks in advance.


Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name
Your E-Mail Address
If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later, please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):
 If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box
Accept Terms of Service

View ThreadPost ResponseReturn to IndexRead Prev MsgRead Next Msg

Frequently Asked Questions on using forums

Oneway Manufacturing - Superor Design, Legendary Quality

Shop Amazon using this affiliate link, and Amazon will pay WoodCentral a commission on anything you buy. The commission is used in paying the costs of maintaining this site, and the price you pay on Amazon is NOT affected by using this link.

Messages Hand Tools Turning Classifieds Feedback SANDBOX
Copyright © 1998-2022 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by any meanswithout the written permission of the publisher.