image test *PIC*
Date Saturday, 30 April 2022, at 12:34 a.m.
In Response To Ellis, Bill, and Wiley can....I can't..... *NM*
The "Upload embedded file:" Browse and select
- puts the file name hidden behind the text editor window if the name is long
- puts the file name visible next to the Browse button if short.
There is no option to get the image onto WC.
Clicking on Preview removes the file name.
If I click on the file in windows explorer and drag and drop (copy) to the "Upload embedded file:" row, WC says that the file is uploading and it adds an uplimg text to the top of the post.
Preview shows the image. You'll know if it works.
Messages In This Thread
- More testing -- Ellis Walentine -- Monday, 25 April 2022, at 3:01 p.m.
- maybe later..... *NM* -- roger lance -- Monday, 25 April 2022, at 3:59 p.m.
- Re: More testing -- David Yoho -- Monday, 25 April 2022, at 4:33 p.m.
- Re: More testing -- Joe in a Cleveland suburb -- Monday, 25 April 2022, at 9:26 p.m.
- Can't post a picture yet..... *NM* -- roger lance -- Tuesday, 26 April 2022, at 8:36 a.m.
- Hmmm... *PIC* -- Ellis Walentine -- Tuesday, 26 April 2022, at 9:02 a.m.
- Can post some text now..... -- roger lance -- Tuesday, 26 April 2022, at 8:38 a.m.
- I can't import Libre Writer Doc.'s -- Bruce McCrory -- Wednesday, 27 April 2022, at 10:31 a.m.
Messages is maintained by Ellis Walentine
Frequently Asked Questions on using forums
Copyright © 1998-2022 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by any meanswithout the written permission of the publisher.
WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 274, COOPERSBURG, PA 18036