Did a demo for the TAW Tuesday and brought those pieces home to finish them. Decided to try some new things while I was at it. One of the fun things was just sort or free hand routing a groove and then seeing if the Milliput epoxy would fill it and what kind of problems I would encounter. Well it worked fantastic. I did learn that if you wet your fingers with water it is much easier to spread the epoxy and get it into the groove. This will be really useful if you want to fill a crack or hole in a turning. It's very much like clay so just force it into the hole and let it cure. It turns just a tiny bit harder than medium density woods but that isn't a problem. Anyway the squiggly line ornament was done this way. then I decided to airbrush some color on a couple of spindles just to play with the airbrush again.