The Jones family consists of a father, mother, son, and daughter. One night one of the family members murdered another family member. This murder was witnessed by a third family member, while the fourth family member helped the murderer.
1) The witness and the person who helped the murderer were not of the same sex.
2) The oldest person and the witness were not of the same sex.
3) The youngest person and the victim were not of the same sex.
4) The one who helped the murderer was older than the victim.
5) The father was the oldest member of the family.
6) The murderer was not the youngest member of the family.
Who was the murderer?