Subject:
Re: New Email
Response To:
New Email ()

Bruce McCrory
I started with Outlook at the Office years ago. (Full version.) It was great, so comprehensive, yet really easy to use. My computer went dark two months ago and I miss the service. However, I just learned it only reads my several accounts with Google. The messages remain on Google servers. The hazards of leaving a business network....

After ten years of controlling Windows from 7 to 10, owning the Office products with updates, my recent experience with the new was a bad nightmare. Worse than hitting a thousand and one PUPs. [Potentially Unwanted Programs; MS push spam and cling-ons.] The new version of Office (365-Cloud) is awful. So bad, I terminated the subscription, and am in the struggle to drag myself over to Linux. I seriously doubt I can tolerate Win11. I now use Libre Office--last few days--and am looking for an email client.

Thunderbird email was not pleasant or convenient. It choked on the Google downloads.

One thing I discovered with Google Mail is a junk account can be used to cruise the web and collect the spam from the cookie depositors, without contaminating the other accounts.

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081