Messages

Subject:
Same here

John in NM
De-mold and cover it up.

Bleach is readily available and easy, but non-persistent. I once treated for mold with a mix of propylene glycol (that is the harmless kind) and boric acid (roach powder). Worked great and I expect it is persistent due to the borate. I bet the residue would interfere with new glue adhesion however.

I think I would bleach it and then solve the damp problem, though that can be non-trivial to do.

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081