Messages

Subject:
mercury
Response To:
Re: Long rant! ()

Bill Tindall, E.Tn.
I had about a cup sized bottle of it. It was fun to mess with and as you say not the deadly threat it is made out to be today. However, my dad worked at Hooker in pipe fitting and died from what appears by today's knowledge to have been exposure to Mirex and similar chlorinated pesticides. Toxicity is all in the dose.

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081