When the rain stops I will go out there and take it apart and blow it out. It's been raining for days and the unit is in a closet with a tree overhanging it so it is in the drip.
I have a Performax sander and the switch on it got glitchy. I bought a replacement and installed it. Then I took the old won apart to see what the problem might be. Filled up with sawdust. Packed full. Tried to reassemble it, as a spare, but did not have enough fingers and toes, so I gave up and threw it away.
I'd like to speak sternly to the engineer who designed as sander with the switch looking straight up and did not spec a sealed unit.