Subject:
Re: Did you make those?
Response To:
Re: Did you make those? ()

Mark Hennebury
Hi Barry,
Chairs give you an immense about of freedom to experiment with design. I would have a lot of fun if i were to get back to making furniture today, maybe i will sometime soon. Cantilevered seats are incredible strong, laminated curves can give beautiful flowing lines, lots to imagine. The demands of comfort and support are easy to meet, the rest is up to your imagination. Have some fun and see what you can come up with.

I wish that i had taken more and far better photos, lots of projects never got photographed, most of the times my jobs were way behind schedule when i was finishing them, so didn't have much time to set up any decent photo shoots, as in the dining set that was on the lawn, we managed to get a few photos as i was delivering it, and i was installing the cabinet. Unfortunately i have way more embarrassing photos of me in bell bottoms than i would like. Good times all the same. Still have a few old LP's and turntable set up in my workshop.

Thanks for the nice comments and i look forward to seeing what you came up with.

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081