Got the new router base attached to the router table - which turned out to be a problem.
The Bosch base that I have used for years broke - the little retaining ring on the height adjustment broke and Bosch did not have a replacement part. So I bought a new one because the new ones have access for height adjustment from above. That sounded great. BUT . . . when I tried to line up the screw holes on the base with the ones on the table plate the did not match. The table plate is a Bosch plate, but at least 15 years old. I finally found the best match and then drilled new holes in the plate for the screws that did not match to existing holes.
So now my router table is in business again.