Messages

Subject:
Re: fatal walnut allergy
Response To:
fatal walnut allergy ()

Thomas Skaggs, Foothills of Mount Level
I just spent the day working with walnut....and wearing a mask. I am allergic to walnut dust. Breathing too much makes me feel like I have the flu. Oddly enough, I can eat walnuts with no problems. The wood has a natural herbicide called juglone. I'm pretty sure that is what makes me sick. None the less, a mask is a must for me!

T.

Messages In This Thread

fatal walnut allergy
Re: fatal walnut allergy
Re: fatal walnut allergy
Re: fatal walnut
probably not
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081