Messages

Subject:
fatal walnut allergy

paul in AZ
A man died after exposure to walnut shell abrasive being used to 'sand' blast a building. He was known to be allergic.
Ironic that walnut shells are used because the old fashioned silica sand causes respiratory illness.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41726498

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081