Events

Subject:
Jennifer Shirley & Cynthia Gibson Class!

Jennifer Indy.com
Hey everyone I just wanted to tell you about super fun class that's taking place this year in September at Marc Adams School of Woodworking. The week of September 12 - 16th Cynthia Gibson and I will be teaching a class for folks of all skill levels in a class not to be missed! In this class we will make lots of small projects that are perfect for embellishing with woodburning and a variety of other things. We'll add color and texture and make sure that you go home with some really cool pieces that you'll be proud of. We'll make a copper lidded box, small bowls and dishes, even a tool handle to decorate with your own style. If you want to learn the basics and start off with a good foundation in woodturning or just want to push yourself to the next level in your skills and techniques or just want a week to immerse yourself in some good creative time this class is for you. We are going to have a great time this week. Cynthia and I are so excited to spend the week together sharing what we know and just having a fun time. You can go here to check out all the details about the class and Marc Adams school. Hope you can join us!

http://www.marcadams.com/available-classes/turning/1909

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081