Classifieds

Subject:
Re: PRICE REDUCTIONS

Lars Stole
>Here is what I have left, together with the new price reductions:

Porter Cable 6-gallon pancake compressor. I bought this as part of a PC combo kit -- compressor, brad nailer and finish nailer. I used the compressor for about 50 hours in total, but I bought a very small 2 gallon compressor with a handle that is easier to carry and haven't used the pancake compressor since. $40.

Delta unisaw mobile base (with outfeed table support). #50-289. Lists on amazon.com for $160. I no longer need this mobile base for my saw -- it has found a permanent spot on my shop floor. Looking for $75.

Grizzly 16" scroll saw. G0536. Paid $100. Hardly used. I'll throw in some extra blades I purchased to go with it. $60.

Clamps: four 24" high-quality aluminum clamps from Highland Hardware -- won "best-tool" award for aluminum bar clamps in FWW Sept/Oct 2004 (24" and 48", four of each). I'm asking $10 each or all four for $35.

More clamps: four Pennstate Industries aluminum bar clamps - two 36" clamps, two 48" clamps. Each $10. All for $35.

And more clamps: two shopfox heavy-duty 18" bar spreader/clamps H6454. $8 each. Both for $15.

And more ...: two 10" wooden handscrew clamps, $5 each.

Veritas sharpening pond (no water stones, just the pond, glass, abrasive grit and stone brackets). $10.

Generic tapering jig. Made out of aluminum. Kind of flimsy. Bought it for $25. Yours for $5. Free if you buy something else.

Big gulp dust hood (13"x16"). Bought for $20 (I think), yours for $10.

Woodstock jointer pal (unopened). Paid $25. Will sell for $15. I'll mail this if you are interested.

Shop fox lumber racking (I bought more than I needed). Ten 12" brackets H2535 (maybe more), $2 each. Four 24" wood rack standards H2533, $8 a pair.

Craftsman 3-drawer intermediate tool chest (26in wide, about 11" deep). Red. Like new. I believe it is model #65130 in the sears catalog, but mine is red. Paid $65 for it. I'll sell it for $40.

Craftsman outfeed roller stand. #22295. $10.

Dremel with 77-piece accesory kit, plus some extra bits I purchased separately. (A few bits from the original set are missing.) I paid $75 for the dremel kit and another $20 for the extra bit set. Will accept $45 for the package.

Freud SD208 dado set -- needs professional sharpening. I hit a nail with the dado and now it is quite dull. The carbide looks decent, but will need a sharpening service to bring it back to life. I can send pictures of the carbide to an interested buyer. I'm asking only $20 given it will need another $25-30 for sharpening.

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081