>Here is what I have left, together with the new price reductions:
• Porter Cable 6-gallon pancake compressor. I bought this as part of a PC combo kit -- compressor, brad nailer and finish nailer. I used the compressor for about 50 hours in total, but I bought a very small 2 gallon compressor with a handle that is easier to carry and haven't used the pancake compressor since. $40.
• Delta unisaw mobile base (with outfeed table support). #50-289. Lists on amazon.com for $160. I no longer need this mobile base for my saw -- it has found a permanent spot on my shop floor. Looking for $75.
• Grizzly 16" scroll saw. G0536. Paid $100. Hardly used. I'll throw in some extra blades I purchased to go with it. $60.
• Clamps: four 24" high-quality aluminum clamps from Highland Hardware -- won "best-tool" award for aluminum bar clamps in FWW Sept/Oct 2004 (24" and 48", four of each). I'm asking $10 each or all four for $35.
• More clamps: four Pennstate Industries aluminum bar clamps - two 36" clamps, two 48" clamps. Each $10. All for $35.
• And more clamps: two shopfox heavy-duty 18" bar spreader/clamps H6454. $8 each. Both for $15.
• And more ...: two 10" wooden handscrew clamps, $5 each.
• Veritas sharpening pond (no water stones, just the pond, glass, abrasive grit and stone brackets). $10.
• Generic tapering jig. Made out of aluminum. Kind of flimsy. Bought it for $25. Yours for $5. Free if you buy something else.
• Big gulp dust hood (13"x16"). Bought for $20 (I think), yours for $10.
• Woodstock jointer pal (unopened). Paid $25. Will sell for $15. I'll mail this if you are interested.
• Shop fox lumber racking (I bought more than I needed). Ten 12" brackets H2535 (maybe more), $2 each. Four 24" wood rack standards H2533, $8 a pair.
• Craftsman 3-drawer intermediate tool chest (26in wide, about 11" deep). Red. Like new. I believe it is model #65130 in the sears catalog, but mine is red. Paid $65 for it. I'll sell it for $40.
• Craftsman outfeed roller stand. #22295. $10.
• Dremel with 77-piece accesory kit, plus some extra bits I purchased separately. (A few bits from the original set are missing.) I paid $75 for the dremel kit and another $20 for the extra bit set. Will accept $45 for the package.
• Freud SD208 dado set -- needs professional sharpening. I hit a nail with the dado and now it is quite dull. The carbide looks decent, but will need a sharpening service to bring it back to life. I can send pictures of the carbide to an interested buyer. I'm asking only $20 given it will need another $25-30 for sharpening.