>First, let me consolidate what is left from my previous two sales. This may change if some pending sales fall through:
• Makita LS1013 compound sliding 10" miter saw with light -- used but in great condition; blade in "good" condition, $200 (bought for $450). This is a great price.
• High-quality aluminum clamps from Highland Hardware -- won "best-tool" award for aluminum bar clamps in FWW Sept/Oct 2004 (24" and 48", four of each). I'm asking $10 for the 24" and $12 for the 48" (paid $26 and $30, respectively). There are more clamps I have added below.
• Porter Cable dovetail jig (#4112), unused in original packaging. Bought it for $120. PC has upgraded this model to #4212, but near as I can tell it is the same thing. (Both items are listed on amazon.) I took the plunge and got an Akeda jig soon after buying this so I never have used it. $70.
OK, here is the new stuff -- I think this is it for a while.
• Porter Cable 6-gallon pancake compressor with finish nailer (FN250B). I bought these as part of a PC combo kit -- compressor, brad nailer and finish nailer. I have never used the finish nailer; it is still in plastic wrap. I did use the compressor for about 50 hours in total, but I bought a very small 2 gallon compressor that is easier to carry and haven't used the PC compressor since. I'm keeping the PC brad nailer. It's what I use all the time. $100 for compressor and finish nailer. $65 for just the finish nailer. $45 for just the compressor.
• Delta planer knives, 22-549, for the Delta 13" benchtop planer. I now have a Dewalt 735, but found these planer knives (unopened) when I was cleaning up my garage. They list for $40 on amazon. I'd like to get $25.
• Veritas sharpening pond (no water stones, just the pond, glass, abrasive grit and stone brackets). $15.
• Gripper for the table saw. Paid $60 I think. Looking for $30.
• Generic tapering jig. Made out of aluminum. Kind of flimsy. Bought it for $25. Yours for $5.
• Big gulp dust hood (13"x16"). Bought for $20 (I think), yours for $10.
• Delta unisaw mobile base (with outfeed table support). #50-289. Lists on amazon.com for $160. I no longer need this mobile base for my saw -- it has found a permanent spot on my shop floor. Looking for $75.
• Pennstate Industries aluminum bar clamps - two 36" clamps, two 48" clamps. Each $10.
• Grizzly 16" scroll saw. G0536. Paid $100. Hardly used. I'll trow in some extra blades I purchased to go with it. $60.
• Woodstock jointer pal (unopened). G3360. Paid $25. Will sell for $20. I'll mail this if you are interested.
• Shopfox heavy-duty 18" bar spreader/clamps H6454. Two of them. $8 each.
• Two 10" wooden handscrew clamps, $5 each.
• Shop fox lumber racking (I bought more than I needed). Ten 12" brackets H2535 (maybe more), $2 each. Four 24" wood rack standards H2533, $8 a pair.
• Craftsman 3-drawer intermediate tool chest (26in wide, about 121" deep). Red. Like new. I believe it is model #65130 in the sears catalog, but mine is red. Paid $65 for it. I'll sell it for $40.
• Craftsman outfeed roller stand. #22295. $10.
• Dremel with 77-piece accesory kit, plus some extra bits I purchased separately. (A few bits from the original set are missing.) I paid $75 for the dremel kit and another $20 for the extra bit set. I'm looking for $50 for the package.
• I also have lots of duct work (I moved recently so some ductwork I had is no longer needed). I've got metal 4" fittings, 6" PVC S&D pipe, 6" PVC elbows, lots of flex hose (4",5",6"). I'll sell it for about 25 cents on the dollar, but it is too much to inventory. If you stop by to buy something else, however, you may want to take a look at the pile of ductwork.
I prefer to sell everything locally (excepting the delta planer knives, jointer pal, and anything else that will fit into an envelope). I live near Wrigley field in Chicago.
If I can't sell something locally after a few weeks, I'll consider shipping. But if I'm going to go to the trouble of boxing it all up and messing with UPS, I may instead list some of these tools on ebay.