Classifieds

Subject:
FS: PC dovetail jig, Makita sharpener, etc (Chi.)

Lars Stole
>Ok, here is another round of stuff that I don't use and I am selling to raise cash for some planes I want instead.

Porter Cable dovetail jig (#4112), unused in original packaging. Bought it for $120. PC has upgraded this model to #4212, but near as I can tell it is the same thing. (Both items are listed on amazon.) I took the plunge and got an Akeda jig soon after buying this so I never have used it. $70.

Makita 9820-2 blade sharpener with planer-blade jig. I paid about $250 for this sharpener; another $40 for the planer blade jig. I don't use it anymore since I have disposable planer and jointer blades on my machinery. I'm willing to part for the set for $100.

Veritas honing/sharpening system, I. Paid $40 for it, but I upgraded to the Veritas MKII system recently and I don't need two honing jigs. $20.

Journeyman Beadlock kit (unopened) with a package of unopened beadlock tenon stock. Amazon sells these items for $39 and $7. It allows you to make floating mortise and tenon joints with a drill. It was a thoughtful gift, but one that I will never use (I like to use my router for this kind of joint). Package for $20.

Bessey 60" K-bodies. Used twice. Cost about $45 each at amazon. I'll sell my pair for $45.

I prefer to sell everything locally, but I'll consider shipping the beadlock kit and dovetail jig if I don't get any local interest.

Messages In This Thread

FS: PC dovetail jig, Makita sharpener, etc (Chi.)
Re: FS: PC dovetail jig, Makita sharpener, etc (Ch
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081