Classifieds

Subject:
Spier's Coffin shaped Infill *PIC*

Dan Clermont in Burnaby
>I have a Spier's coffin shaped infill I have been hoarding for the last couple of years. I just don't use the darn thing and it has sat on my mantle up till now.

Time to pass it on.

The plane has some new wood. The bun is a beautiful crotch walnut, Blade bed is original and has 389 stamped into the side. The tote is also walnut.

Blade width is 2 1/8" and made by Aaron Hildick. One could buy a replacement blade from Joel at TWW cause his Ray Iles infills uses a 2 1/8" wide blade. I exchanged e-mails with Ray at one time and we discussed him making a custom blade a little thicker which would allow me to file the mouth opening open and get a peak of light but it never happened. I have found a 16 thou shim closes the mouth up nicely when I played with it.

I am asking $280US including shipping anywhere within the Continental US and Canada. This includes the insurance.

I take Paypal, International Money Orders, Cashier's checks and personal checks although if I don't recognize your name I may hold the check for 10 days

Please e-mail me at hikerdaddy@telus.net for more pics

Dan Clermont

Messages In This Thread

Spier's Coffin shaped Infill *PIC*
Sole *NM* *PIC*
Sold ! *NM*
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081