Classifieds

Subject:
Emerson-Built Craftsman Table Saw *PIC*

Mike Fitterling
>I just picked up a Jet cabinet saw and no longer need Ole Faithful. I would like to get $150. Don't think shipping would be an option for this piece of machinery. This has served me well for years and would make a decent starter saw for someone.

Saw is left-tilt and has a link belt. Stamped steel wings. The infamous Craftsman fence is included! Also, a finely crafted walnut sacrificial fence that attaches to it ;). Included is a small outfeed table shop-built using a hollow core door. Also, a cross-cut sled and a large cross-cut sled I made for doing cabinet dados. The package also includes a nice HTC-1000 mobile base :). The saw also has a kind of effectual plastic Sears add-on dust collector chute. I will throw in a couple of cheap Oldham blades to get you going and a Benchdog blade changing thingy. Also includes original mitre guage and blade wrench. This saw DOES NOT have a splitter/guard. It did not have one when I bought it. The original insert and a well-worn zero clearance insert also included.

Below is pic. If you want to see detailed pics, PM me and I will email them to you.

Cheers,

Mike (located in Lake Wales, Florida). 863-678-3149

Messages In This Thread

Emerson-Built Craftsman Table Saw *PIC*
Reduced to $125 *NM*
SOLD *NM*
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081