Classifieds

Subject:
X5 Delta DJ-20 8” Jointer w/mobile base, and extra *PIC*

Eric Porter
>I have an X5 version Delta DJ-20 8” jointer that I need to sell. I just purchased this jointer a couple months ago from its original owner. However, due to some unforeseen circumstances with my family I now need the money I paid for the jointer more than I need the jointer. Therefore it’s a great opportunity for a fellow woodworker to step up to the top of the line 8” jointer. As you can see from the pictures it is in great condition and it runs smooth as a top. It has only been lightly used. After purchasing it I completely went over it, inspecting, cleaning, and polishing every single part. The only thing that I haven’t done yet is have the knives sharpened. It is the X5 version and it was purchased new in March 2004 so it still has about 3 ˝ years of warranty left. Included with the jointer is a DJ-20 specific mobile base by Delta, and an extra brand new complete cutterhead assembly (including a complete set of new knives), the owner’s manual and other paperwork. I am only asking for what I have in it, $1,150. I live in the Greenville/Spartanburg area of upper South Carolina. It will need to be picked up at my house, as I have no way to deliver it. Just email me (ebportman@hotmail.com) or send me a PM.

Thanks,
Eric

Messages In This Thread

X5 Delta DJ-20 8” Jointer w/mobile base, and extra *PIC*
Price Lowered to $950
DJ-20 Jointer SOLD! *NM*
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081