>I am selling some tools.........going neander..............oh boy.
1. Jet 6" jointer: $350.00
a. Closed base
b. 2 sets of extra knives(1 set carbide)
c. Great shape, well-maintained.
2. Delta 22-580 13" planer: $250.00
a. Great shape.
b. With Delta dust hood
3. Tool Shop 6 X 48/9 inch disk combination sander: $100.00
a. Hardly used, great shape.
b. Comes with it's own stand.
4. Porter Cable 690 router combo kit: $150.00
a. Fixed and plunge base
b. Hardly used, works great. Has its own carrying case.
5. Craftsman Contractors Table Saw: $350.00
a. Can look up the model number if you'd like, but it's fairly new.
b. Two Freud blades go with it(1 thin kerf)
c. Two shop-built sleds as well: 1 maple/MDF crosscut sled(NICE) and 1 ash/playwood 45 degree sled(NICE)
d. Board buddies go with it.
e. Shop-built Tenoning jig with Destaco hold-down goes with it.
f. Saw has red link-belt on it.
g. Has the Husky mobile base(from HD)
h. Great saw, works very well.
6. Jet 650 Dust collector: $100.00
a. Works great, comes with 10' of Rockler flex hose and Rockler "finger-friendly" hose clamps.
7. Shop-built air cleaner:$25.00
a. Works great, takes furnace filters-BIG motor.
8. Delta 12" compound miter saw: $125.00
a. Comes with 2 blades; stock blade(just resharpened) and Freud 80 tooth cutoff blade.
b. Works great-nearly new.
9. Cummins-Marks 14" bandsaw:$150.00
a. Older bandsaw, but works very well.
b. Recently upgraded the tensioning device to the Rockler extended version.
c. On its own mobile base.
10. Dewalt Radial Arm Saw: $175.00
a. OLD saw, weighs a ton and runs like a champ!(runs on 220)
b. Brand new Freud blade on it.
c. Brand-new, shop-built table.
11. Router Raizer: make offer
a. For Bosch 1617 router
b. New in box, never used.
12. Shop-built router table with older Craftsman router: $50.00
a. This router is fantastic(even though it's a Craftsman-probably because it's older)-runs like a champ.
b. Big table, great, solid fence.
c. Sits on mobile cabinet with lots of storage.
13. Bosch 1617 Plunger router:$100.00
a. Variable speed, soft start, runs great.
b. Comes with Bosch edge-guide.
13. Rockler Router table switch: make offer/NIB, never opened.
14. Dewalt Jig Saw: $75.00
a. Rarely used, great saw-variable speed, orbital action, the works.
b. Pack of Dewalt blades comes with it.
15. Dewalt Circular Saw: The BIG one: $100.00
a. The heavy duty circular saw made by Dewalt, comes with extra blades.
b. Runs great, has its own carrying case.
16. Porter Cable Pancake(the red one) Compressor and Brad nailer: $150.00
a. Great compressor and nailer combo.
b. Hardly used, nailer still has most of the original brads that came with it.
c. 50' of extra heavy duty hose and hose reel go with it.
17. Osbourne EB-3 miter gauge: $100.00
a. Very accurate, hardly used. Very clean.
If you'd like to see pics, I can take some and send them to you. Shipping on bigger items is probably cost-prohibitive, but I can drive to meet you, say 50 miles or so, if you'd like. Send me an email, or reply to this message and I'll get back to you.