Classifieds

Subject:
Barely used Lathe (BIG) for sale-dilema!

Haugen of Western WI.
>I acquired in July of this year a lathe that was used for three day in Kansas for the AAW show. It was set up at a booth, recrated and sold to the Woodsmith Store of Des Moines, IA. It is a General International 16" swing and 42" between centers, it is 1 1/2 HP 220v inverter wired for 110v-electronic varible speed for 0 to 3750. The model number is 25-650. New they are 2200 plus, on sale the cheapest I have seen them is 1785.00. Not a scratch on it, new condition. I'm not really eager to part with it, being it is only 4 months old and paid for. However the dilema is this I have been contacted to make a product for a rather large group and the lathe is incredibly big for it. They are other tools (toys) that I really should add to the shop to help with it, like a drill press and I could really do this on a smaller lathe. I thought I will post it, it sells fine, shopping trip because I will have more room in the shop. If it doesn't well then some (ok, a heck of a lot) small pieces will be made on it.

I would post it at $1,000.00 or best offer, trades could be a option!!!

I can be contacted by email at curlyhaugen@yahoo.com or by phone at 608-790-4555, voice mail and also my home number.

thanks for your time,
Greg

Messages In This Thread

Barely used Lathe (BIG) for sale-dilema!
Re: Barely used Lathe (BIG) for sale-dilema!
The Lathe is NO longer for SALE!!!!
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081