Classifieds

Subject:
mini-Biscuit Joiners, Clamps, etc. *PIC*

Mike Stafford
I have two lightly used Ryobi DBJ-50 Detail biscuit joiners from my days as a box maker. I also have 16 jars of R3 and R2 mini-biscuits suitable for stock as thin as 3/8" These tools are wonderful for reinforcing mitered corners of box sides, trays etc. The Detail biscuit joiners are no longer being made and sold for $80 originally. The jars of mini-biscuits can still be purchased for $9.99

I also have two replacement blades for these mini-biscuit joiners. One is a an OEM replacement blade in high speed steel and the second is a carbide blade. Neither have been used as the blades last a long time. I also have two sets of Ryobi surface mount hinges, one in chrome and one in polished brass, that fit in rabbets cut with the R3/largest setting. The carbide blade sells for $25 alone.

Lastly I have four Wolfcraft and/or Craftsman band clamps with corner blocks for clamping boxes and trays together. These work great as you can tighten the straps until they twang like a banjo string.

I prefer to sell the entire package for one price and I am offering it at $150 + shipping.

I am located in zip code 27804 in North Carolina.

Messages In This Thread

mini-Biscuit Joiners, Clamps, etc. *PIC*
Re: mini-Biscuit Joiners, Clamps, etc.
Re: mini-Biscuit Joiners, Clamps, etc.
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081