Classifieds

Subject:
helping 90 y/o sell his tools

Patti Hale
I was asked to help Rue sell his tools. Little did I know just how many wood working tools he has. Not really sure how to go about this. He has every type of measuring gauge, hand tools, saws, dado templates, Freud saw blades, dado blade sets, table saw fence’s, extensions, boxes of 5 & 6” sanding disc, Forstner bit sets, counter sink drill sets, router bits, Pony Pro pipe clamps, Jorgenson C-clamps, quick release clamps. Many tools I don't even know their name or how they’re used.

A few vintage tools. 1904 Stanley miter box, No. 245, Frame No.2 Back saw 26” x4” w/ Henry Disston saw . Vintage folding draw knife. Vintage corner hand drill. Misc hand drills. US made Rockwell 10” Unisaw on mobile base, with Vega fence and extension table. Rockwell 6” belt sander and 12” disc sander on mobile base. Rockwell drill press, Rockwell joiner.

He has Makita, Porter Cable, Milwaukee & Thor hand tools. Some are new all are in very good condition. Drills, circular saws, angle drills, angle grinders, sanders. 95% of his tools are made in the USA. Some Italy and Sweden. No Harbor freight tools that I saw.

I took about 40 photos before he even opened his garage. The walls are lined with tools and not just woodworking tools. There was an assortment of pipe and electrical tools. Organized drawers of every type of screws, nails and fasteners imaginable.

Anyone interested should email me for a my partial list and photos. I tried to include some photos but they were too large. If you're in the Southern California, Lakewood area your welcome to come take a look. mzpattih@gmail.com.
Thanks, Patti

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081