Hoa in Alameda
I need to downsize.
Delta Unisaw cabinet saw with:
- 3 HP (18A, 240V) motor
- magnetic switch
- 52" Unifence
- cast iron Dewalt sliding table on the left
- 2 cast iron extensions on the right
- steel-top router table with a Hitachi M12 router and Router Raizer kit
- Incra 1000SE miter gauge
- Incra router table fence
- mobile base
- storage cabinets & drawers
- outfeed table
- many accessories: push sticks, blades (including a set of 8" dado blades), ...
The garage is too messy so I can't take photos of the tablesaw. You can see it in this article: http://www.woodcentral.com/cgi-bin/readarticle.pl?dir=powertools&file=articles_636.shtml . I added a cabinet enclosing the router after the article was published. This provides storage and facilitates dust collection, both under the cabinet and at the Incra fence.
You have to arrange pick up & transportation from my house in Union City, CA. A moving truck with lift gate is highly recommended.
Price: $US 1200, payable to Salvation Army for the relief of the recent Camp Fire in No. CA.
If you are interested, please post your reply here.