Classifieds

Subject:
Wood and tools for sale

Bill clinton

We are having a huge sale this is a wood workers dream Sale we have a barn full of wood and trim all stored in a dry barn plus tools tools we have a complete walnut room we have oak ,poplar, red cedar, paducah, walnut , cherry, lace wood, hickory, some inllay woods a lot of burrow wood there’d different types I have on peace of burrow that is 5 foot long 33 inches wide and 4 inches thick trim for furniture and cabinets it come from a cabinet shop I bought out there is a truck load we also have antique knobs and hardware plus hinges of all types rougher bits saw blades there is a complete house of 10 square foot we pulled oak crown moulding 6 inch as well as oak 6 inch base molding we have solid oak 6 panel with the frame like new complete with solid brass hardware these doors are not Varner they real oak all the way though call me at 765 242 3848 we will sale some of this early so don’t miss out or come on Sunday November 18 the day of the sale at 2230 West County road 400 north Frankfort ind

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081