Classifieds

Subject:
PM 3520 "A" for sale

Mike Jones (Redding, Ca.)
Great Lathe with years of use left for you. Comes with standard issue: drive center, live centers (2) tool rests, knock-out bar, cage, and a few goodies. Asking just $2250.

EXTRAS FOR SALE: ALL DISCOUNTED FOR LATHE BUYER!

Many gouges, scrapers, handled and unhandled---carbide and HSS, OneWay bowl rests, misc. tool rests. Trent Bosch hollowing gate, G-3 Nova Chuck, other chuck, faceplates, 10" sanding disk for lathe, extra 1 1/4 x 8 spindle adapters, Multi-wheel buffing system with 8" aluminum extension, indexing wheel, measuring calipers, Large and small bowl calipers, pen mandrel, moisture meter, Rare now? 1" diameter Berger Mega Shaft with adapters to various handles. (Or, with Hamlet handled) Too many turning tools to list and price individually here---but no harm in asking!

Bandsaw, dust management, drill press, compressor, etc. all sold (no need to ask)---great prices!
there is some nice figured wood available. boxes of cut-offs---large slabs---.
Northern California.

I text---(but with great difficulty on my old flip phone) Please respond by email---and I'll give you my phone number to answer questions. Some trades may be considered too. (looking for small boat motor, fly-fishing rods and reels...:)

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081