Benefit Auctions

Subject:
Turning Tool: Record Disc Chisel

Jennifer@Indy.USA
>I have a Record Disc Chisel that I'm putting up for auction and all of the proceeds will go to WoodCentral's operations kitty. I have barely used this tool. It's one of those that I bought mostly out of curiosity more than anything. It is used for cleaning up the insides of bowls and I would think it could be used for some open vessels too? It is 24" in total length. A very substantial tool. The business end is 9" and the handle is 15". I still have the instructions that came with it and I'll include a plastic sleeve too...whoopee! I'll be honest and tell you that I never gave this thing a chance. I think I put it to wood a total of three times. It is one of those that I'm sure there is a learning curve steeper than a bowl gouge, but from what I understand once you get the hang of it, it makes smooth sheering cuts that are second to none. The cutter is removable with an Alan key and the instructions tell you how to hone it.

Lets say this auction will close next Friday February 3rd at 10:00pm Eastern Time.

After the winning bidder sends the $$ to Ellis, I will ship the tool to them via USPS. I will pay for shipping. If we could please keep the shipping limited to North America...that would be great :)

If you have any questions...please email me. I'll try to answer them as best I can.

Thanks for playing....and remember it's for a GOOD cause.

Good Luck!

Jennifer

Messages In This Thread

Turning Tool: Record Disc Chisel
I'll start it at $25 *NM*
Re: Turning Tool: Record Disc Chisel
SOLD!
Re: SOLD!
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081