Turning Archive 2006

Subject:
Photo Handling For The Chat And Critiques

George Van in WI
>Wally and TD and others mentioned the problem of commenting on a bowl while not viewing it. I am not a computer expert but this is what I did. Last night before the chat opened so I had the photos ready to view while the chat was running; I copied all the photos Ron had compiled, with names, into my image software ACDSee 7.0 (I used ACDSee because it is a simpler program for me to operate than Photoshop for this incident), I started with the first photo and then was able to sort by file date to put them in order in the browser. Doing this I could browse and view the bowl being discussed without opening the topic with the collected photos on WC. I opened the chat room then the folder with the saved photos and then the photos, I then right clicked an empty space on the lower task bar and selected “Tile windows vertically”, both screens were now displayed side by side and could be selected as desired. It made it easy to follow the topic on the chat and view the photo at the same time. Below are two screen shots, one with photo, other with browser, while the chat was running. I will be gone most of what's left of the day but will check tonight to see if there are any questions I can help answer.

Messages In This Thread

Photo Handling For The Chat And Critiques
Re: I used Ed Karch's list of photos.
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081