Turning Archive 2005

Subject:
***Sweatshirts are here!*** *LINK* *PIC*

Ellis Walentine
>Yep, it was a battle, but we now have our first order of WoodCentral sweatshirts ready to ship. I have added the sweatshirts to the WoodCentral Store so you can go there right away and place your order. All sweatshirts will ship via Priority Mail to US addresses and "best way" to Canadian and other international addresses. I have included the postage and handling charges in the prices shown. Orders from outside the US and Canada are subject to additional shipping and handling charges.

I'm still waiting for about another dozen or so shirts from this original order, but those should be here by next Tuesday at the latest -- still in time for Christmas delivery (but don't quote me on that :-). If we run out of any particular size, the lead time for re-orders will be about 7-10 days.

I'm still shopping for the fleece jackets. Two more samples are expected here in the next day or two, but at this point, we're looking at January delivery for fleece. Thanks for your patience. I want to do this right the first time.

Cheers,
Ellis Walentine, Host

A note on shrinkage: The sweatshirt in the photo below is my size (L) and has been washed once in warm water and dried in the dryer. The sleeves shrank about 1 1/4" in length and the bottom hem shrank about 1" from the original length. Still, I think the shirt fits fine. I take this to mean that the new shirts are cut large to allow for this amount of shrinkage. You be the judge.

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081