Turning Archive 2005

Subject:
***WoodCentral Sweatshirts*** *PIC*

Ellis Walentine
>I posted this on the main Messages board a couple days ago, but I thought it might be worth posting here too...

I have finally located a super warm burgundy crew neck sweatshirt for WoodCentral and a sample is on the way. I am interested to know how many of you might be interested in purchasing one. They are available in sizes M - XL for $24 plus shipping and in XXL for $26.50 plus shipping. XXXL will be available on special order for $32 plus shipping.

These are 12-oz. fabric, folks -- that's three ounces heavier than the one pictured on the old gray clothes horse here. We could conceivably offer the 9-oz shirts too, but I can't afford to inventory a large variety.

Also, I have ordered a sample of a heavyweight charcoal, full-zip polartec-type fleece jacket with zip pockets and a waistband drawstring with barrel clips. These will be available in S- XL for $36 plus shipping, in XXL for $39.50 plus shipping, and in XXXL for $42 plus shipping. Not cheap, but this is 14-oz. (!) fleece. We're talking warm AND stylish.

Anyhow, what think? Is there enough interest out there to go ahead and order a batch? Both styles? One or the other?

Lemme know. I should have the samples in hand in about a week.

Warm regards,
Ellis

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081