Turning Archive 2005

***WoodCentral Sweatshirts*** *PIC*

Ellis Walentine
>I posted this on the main Messages board a couple days ago, but I thought it might be worth posting here too...

I have finally located a super warm burgundy crew neck sweatshirt for WoodCentral and a sample is on the way. I am interested to know how many of you might be interested in purchasing one. They are available in sizes M - XL for $24 plus shipping and in XXL for $26.50 plus shipping. XXXL will be available on special order for $32 plus shipping.

These are 12-oz. fabric, folks -- that's three ounces heavier than the one pictured on the old gray clothes horse here. We could conceivably offer the 9-oz shirts too, but I can't afford to inventory a large variety.

Also, I have ordered a sample of a heavyweight charcoal, full-zip polartec-type fleece jacket with zip pockets and a waistband drawstring with barrel clips. These will be available in S- XL for $36 plus shipping, in XXL for $39.50 plus shipping, and in XXXL for $42 plus shipping. Not cheap, but this is 14-oz. (!) fleece. We're talking warm AND stylish.

Anyhow, what think? Is there enough interest out there to go ahead and order a batch? Both styles? One or the other?

Lemme know. I should have the samples in hand in about a week.

Warm regards,

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.