Turning Archive 2005
>The names for the WC turning exchange have been selected! If you signed up to particpate and did not recieve your e-mail today please contact me!
The 95 names were assigned by putting the list into Excel and sorting by a randomly assigned number between 0-1. The first person on the list sends their turning to the second and so on. The last person on the list is sending their turning to the first person to complete the exchange.
I hope everyone has a great time with this and maybe some new friendships will be made in the process.
Remember the basic rules are…
- Turnings should be received by the week of Jan 15-21. Plan your mailing accordingly!
- This is a fun exchange of turnings between friends, not an exchange of comparative value items or a contest.
- All turnings are welcome: pens, hollowforms, bowls, stoppers, candlesticks, etc.
- If possible, sign your work
- If you have a photo of the item you send, send me a copy. I’d like to put an album together on a webpage.
- For international mailings, please use the U.S. Postal Service. UPS charges high fees to recipients of US Shipments
- If for any reason you are not able to participate, please, let me know. There will be no hard feelings, I just want to make sure everyone is included!
Aaron A. Gesicki