Turning Archive 2005

ca glue question

>remove 1 for email
Hello I am going to order a 16 oz bottle of ca glue from cph. I went to their website and discovered that they have a "very thin glue" and "medium thin glue" Which one of these would be the same as the thin stuff that you get in the small tubes at walmart? Which would be the most suitable for glueing the inevitable cracks in my turnings and for saturating bark inclusions, etc. I have bought the 2 oz bottles from various places prior to this and the glue was only described as thin. I want to order the right stuff as 16 oz will last me a long time. Thanks in advance Jared Herbert

Messages In This Thread

ca glue question
Re: ca glue question
I Use Both
Re: ca glue question
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.