Turning Archive 2005

Subject:
Wood Central Turning Exchange Game

David Propst
>One of the things I appreciate most are the turnings I have from my friends. This weekend I mentioned to Ruth Niles that maybe folks here would like to exchange turnings much like Ernie Miller's annual Secret Santa game.

What I would suggest is that folks who would like to exchange turnings to let me know and I’ll compile a list, then I’ll have a neutral party randomly match up folks and I’ll let them know by e-mail. The list will be kept secret so it will be a surprise to each recipient when they receive their turning.

As for a time frame I thought Nov 30th would be the cut off to join. I can have the names sent out within a couple of days after that. As for the recipient date, I thought Jan 15th would be good. If folks have fun with it maybe we can do it a few times a year.

If you are interested let me know. To “formally” enter send me an e-mail with your mailing address.

Please make suggestions or criticisms. Let me know if this sounds like a kooky idea… I am typing this after 10 hours of work at 6 am!

Best Regards,

David

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081