Turning Archive 2005

Wood Central Turning Exchange Game

David Propst
>One of the things I appreciate most are the turnings I have from my friends. This weekend I mentioned to Ruth Niles that maybe folks here would like to exchange turnings much like Ernie Miller's annual Secret Santa game.

What I would suggest is that folks who would like to exchange turnings to let me know and I’ll compile a list, then I’ll have a neutral party randomly match up folks and I’ll let them know by e-mail. The list will be kept secret so it will be a surprise to each recipient when they receive their turning.

As for a time frame I thought Nov 30th would be the cut off to join. I can have the names sent out within a couple of days after that. As for the recipient date, I thought Jan 15th would be good. If folks have fun with it maybe we can do it a few times a year.

If you are interested let me know. To “formally” enter send me an e-mail with your mailing address.

Please make suggestions or criticisms. Let me know if this sounds like a kooky idea… I am typing this after 10 hours of work at 6 am!

Best Regards,

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.