Turning Archive 2005

Subject:
Thank You San Francisco *PIC*

Jim Shaver - Oakville, Ontario
>Hi,

Last week I travelled to SF for work to visit a supplier with my customer in Mountainview.

I was able to get out and see the city and enjoy what SF feels like under foot, a colleague and I walked 5 hours one day through the city. We started in China town, walked down to Battery Street, then down to the stairs that climb up to Coit Tower, then down Lombard Street (even the twisty street), then down to the wharfs. We enjoyed many things, but several came to mind. We were totally impressed with how clean the city is, it's very well mannered citizens on several occasions showed us the class they are by helping us with directions and even change for a parking meter (Canadian quarters do not work).

We enjoyed a wonderful meal on Fisherman's Warf and also several; excellent meals on Castro street in Mountainview.

I just wanted to say, if you get the chance to go to SF, take along a good pair of walking shows and go out for a long walk if you can, you see the most amazing places and get the chance to meet some really nice people!

I would go back in a heartbeat!

Take care,
Jim

Messages In This Thread

Thank You San Francisco *PIC*
And Be Sure
Re: Thank You San Francisco
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081