Turning Archive 2005

Subject:
HGTV woodturning appearance airs tomorrow

Larry Hancock, Ardmore,OK
>Since I know Ellis and several of the turners here from when the turning forum started, actually stayed in their homes while traveling, I wanted to post this. In May I filmed a segment about turning a birdhouse ornament for the show "That's Clever" on HGTV that will air tomorrow, the 28th, at 12 noon and again at 5 PM eastern time. There are several here I only know from the internet so this would give them a chance to see what I look like in person and you may get some entertainment from the show or a laugh depending on how it goes.

I was picked to be on the show because of my web site and the articles on turning I have there so others of you may be contacted by them if you have a web site and they find it. This isn't a high end art show but it was an interesting experience to do once anyway and it gets a little more woodturning aired to the public.

Take care and enjoy your turning, you have a great group of people here to share with.

Larry

Also, if you are going to be at the SWAT symposium this Saturday in Texas I may be there and would enjoy seeing some of you then.

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081