Turning Archive 2005

HGTV woodturning appearance airs tomorrow

Larry Hancock, Ardmore,OK
>Since I know Ellis and several of the turners here from when the turning forum started, actually stayed in their homes while traveling, I wanted to post this. In May I filmed a segment about turning a birdhouse ornament for the show "That's Clever" on HGTV that will air tomorrow, the 28th, at 12 noon and again at 5 PM eastern time. There are several here I only know from the internet so this would give them a chance to see what I look like in person and you may get some entertainment from the show or a laugh depending on how it goes.

I was picked to be on the show because of my web site and the articles on turning I have there so others of you may be contacted by them if you have a web site and they find it. This isn't a high end art show but it was an interesting experience to do once anyway and it gets a little more woodturning aired to the public.

Take care and enjoy your turning, you have a great group of people here to share with.

Also, if you are going to be at the SWAT symposium this Saturday in Texas I may be there and would enjoy seeing some of you then.

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.